HOME  >  CUSTOMER SUPPORT  > OFFSHORE FUNDS

オフショアファンド

元本保護型オフショアファンドの仕組み

For principal protection offshore funds, should the operation be unsuccessful, when the fund is at 100% maturity level, the full amount for the operational principal is protected by the bank.

If you explain how it works, after recruiting the end of the fund, more than half of the total funding (usually about 70%) with such high-rated government bonds perform "stable operation", the rest of the funds (usually about 30%) perform "actively managed" in such derivative transactions aim is profitable.

A stable operation functions just like AAA Class government and corporate bonds. An example are United States government bonds because the interest rates stick and after a certain period of time, the operational period, as the investment principal reaches maturity, can be redeemed 100%.

Also, if by raising other actively managed funds for profit, you can expect an annual interest rate of more than 10% of the return. If it's actively managed at the time of maturity, then it will be profitable because it'll be redeemed in accordance with the principal obtained from operation stability.
If it's actively managed at the time of maturity, then it will be profitable because it'll be redeemed in accordance with the principal obtained from operation stability.

元本保護型オフショアファンドの仕組み

保管銀行を利用することで安定運用

Even when an Active Investment is not well-managed and if all of the operational funds are lost, 100% of the investment principal from the Stable Investment is fully compensated by the custodian bank.

The management company provides collateral such as government bonds of stable investments to the custodian bank. It’s a mechanism that the custodian bank uses to protect the principal at maturity as collateral in exchange.

United States of JP Morgan Chase, British HSBC (Hong Kong Shanghai Bank) also go by this principal. Institutions such as the Swiss Credit Suisse Bank, the rating is done by a highly-rated bank with a rank higher than "A" because it has a higher probability of being safe and reliable.

In other words, the redemption proceeds at the time of maturity of the principal protection type, 100% of the investment principal at least, is the best there is and also likely to be several times the investment principal.

元本保護型オフショアファンドのメリット・デメリットについて

元本保護型オフショアファンドのメリット

  • ・For highly-rated banks (Banks with High Credit Ratings) there is a "principal protection type" fund that will protect the investment principal at maturity that will provide a high-level of safety for asset management.
  • ・Dividend rather than the maturity collectively received each month and "monthly receipt-type. There is also no fluctuation of foreign exchange such as "fixed interest rates."
  • ・Since it also depends of the variance of the currency, it will be a strong feature during the yen's depreciation.

元本保護型オフショアファンドのデメリット

  • ・The principal is protected at maturity and if terminated early, it is possible that you will have loss of principal.
  • ・When carrying out operations in foreign currency, the exchange rate of the date of the application is used. For the redemption date, exchange loss may occur.

●Disclaimer

※This website was created by Premier Bank Corporation strictly for providing information and not for solicitation.